DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

About a week ago I learned this new term "Velcro dog" from Jess, Loki, and Moose. I loved it so much and it describes Orwell perfectly. 

I thought we could all post pictures of our Velcro dogs doing what they do best-- being Velcro.

Orwell and I are stuck inside today because it's really stormy here in the Portland area. We are both kind of bored, so I took pictures of him being Velcro. He's needy, but I love him for that. I'm needy too. 

Also thought it'd be nice for you all to see updated pictures. He just got his hair cut on Friday. 

Settling down for his nap while I work.

This is after I whispered his name so you could see his face. 

Views: 1033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is Casey.
Attachments:
And here is Cody
Attachments:

Orwell ~ you are too cute  I love Velcro dogs! I have two Velcros - therefore I am a sandwich??

Great Picture Linda !!! so sweet !

Given Charlie and Beau's color, I would say you are an ice cream sandwich! :)

Haha! You are right.

Great picture, Linda!

oh I love this!

Linda, every time I see another picture of your guys, they are more handsome than the picture before. Congrats on your beautiful boys!
I've often wondered what they'd do if I were in danger. Just can't imagine them ever being aggressive. I thinker they'd be very conflicted as to what to do.

Yeah. I just know that Orwell is not the kind of dog that they say would hold the flashlight for the robber. When he was younger, he was already in bed when my aunt came in from her flight at 12 am. He had never met her and didn't recognize her footsteps from outside his door. He barked like crazy. He has always been a quiet dog, so we were all surprised. We introduced them quickly after that and they are fine now even though he was suspicious at first. 

I think I'm in the same boat as you, Moose is not a velcro dog and I have no doubt he would be protective because he's very much the guard dog of the house. Loki, who started me on the term "velcro dog",on the other hand is afraid of the cold air return and just recently decided that the neighbor's doorbell (we live in an apartment) is not the signal to run for cover. I feel like if push came to shove Loki could be a force to be reckoned with but it would have to really be something that he sensed was dangerous. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service