DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Do all Doodles have those two inch eyelashes. My Goldendoodle, Maggie does. And do they inherit these from the Golden Retriever or the Poodle?

Just wondering.
Sally

Views: 3964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holly has really long red eyelashes that stand out from her general buff coloring...

Holly, you could be pretty close to perfect beautiful girl.

Luna is about as "retriever-ish" as a goldendoodle comes... and her eyelashes are short, about 1/4" long.  She's a medium GD, so I'm guessing if she were full sized they'd be 1/2" long.

It must be the poodle part. I've had Goldens and they don't have these eyelashes. Kona's don't curl up so I trim them. Beside him being able to see, I wouldn't be able to see his eyes if I didn't cut them. Owen seems to have a mix of long and super long lashes... not the full thick fringe that Kona has. I don't purposely trim Owen's he can still see through them. 

Its really strange with our 2 girls. Maddie seems to have more Golden retriever traits, but her lashes grow really quickly

Morgan has more "poodley" traits, but hers don't grow as much as Maddie's.

Your girls are beautiful. 

Thanks Bonnie!

Darwin's eyelashes can get super long, but I usually trim them so they aren't longer than 1"

Sally, I think we have a new group to join!  I thought my Gracie was the only one.  At nine months old she's big, blonde and beautiful!  Thanks for posting.

My Oliver has gorgeous lashes, wish I had them, lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service