DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We picked up Gunner yesterday and are already in love with him. Our Golden Daisy is thrilled. Daisy is only almost 9 months so play time is looking to be pretty crazy and fun.

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adorable!  You are going to have your hands full for a while :)

Oh my gosh I know! They are both sleeping right now after a morning play time. But I see a busy day ahead of me.

I really love this photo.  How sweet that Daisy already wants to sleep next to the puppy.

I love this one too!  Like they are already bffs.  Too darn cute.

Oh how adorable the way Daisy is sleeping next to Gunner while he is in his crate. 

What a gorgeous duo. Enjoy.

Oh my, what adorable photos!   I'm in love as well with both Gunner and Daisy! 

Busy for sure!!  Have tons of fun!!!!!

Oh so cute!  You're going to be a busy doodle mom!  Great that they're already enjoying each other's company.

Love how Daisy is sleeping next to the crate, she is already in love too! 

What a sweet picture! I love that Daisy has gotten so close to him already. My Murphy barely tolerated Bella the first month she was home with us. Maybe cuz he was older? Maybe cuz he's a male? Maybe cuz he was annoyed at the disruption and hoping it would just disappear!? But they are best buds now. Two are fun times for all .

When we brought Daisy home we still had our Golden Retriever Lucky. Lucky did not like Daisy one bit. But only a couple days later we realized that it was because Lucky was very sick with AIHA. We were so sad that they never really got to be friends so this is so great that they are friends first thing.

I'm glad that your Murphy and Bella are best friends now!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service