DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I would really like to get one of these for my car and am reading very mixed reviews on just about every brand I have seen.

Anyone have a recommendation??

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had a Kurgo for Meg and was very happy with it.  We traded vehicles before we got Polly so never used it for both girls.  We do continue to use it against the back of the seats of our SUV and under the carpet that we put in back specifically for the girls.  We have never needed it for moisture but my Meg is a heavy shedder and it does protect the back of the seats.  It has held up very well.

Thank you Judy. Did it cover the seat from door to door well?

Yes it did and that was on a Cadillac Deville

We purchased an inexpensive, waterproof option from amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Solvit-62314-Waterproof-Hammock-Cover/dp/B000...

It has been great. It's super fast to install and uninstall, and it has convenient pockets. It does the job well! We've had it for 6 months or more now and it's still good as new. We have a 4 door sedan and it covers the entire backseat, door to door and headrest to headrest.

I think the one I have is by Good to Go, I got it from pet co and I really like it
We have a ruffwear dirtbag and love it. It works as a hammock or just a bench cover. :)

We use ours as Judy Keith does.  We use it as a shed catcher.  Clancy is a heavy shedder.  Our CR-V has cloth sheets so we  also bought 'leather' seat covers (HUGE pain to put on).  Our Volvo has leather.

Thank you all. I ordered the Kurgo. Hopefully it will work well for us. :)

Has anyone ever seen one of these hammocks for just one seat? My daughter rides on the left and Beowoof rides on the right. I can only put something up on his side. I wonder if you can fold it under to make it work?

Yes you can, we did that many times when my mom was in the car with us.  You can leave it set up in half or you can pull it back across and have the entire seat for you pup.

Thanks so much, Judy!! 

I use a small hall carpet runner doubled over to protect my leather upholstery from the sharp claws of my dogs.  None of my dogs except my Jack Russell terrier shed and no one has ever wet on my seat cover.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service