DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello, just joined DK and would like to introduce ourselves. My name is Sherri and my husband is Phil, we are a very young retired couple living in Central FL. We just adopted a 10 month old standard Goldendoodle a week ago. She is called Marabelle, aka; Mare Bear, which was her previous nick name. 

She is pretty big already, weighing 60lbs and has very long legs, nose is at counter height. Nice to have her already potty trained and knows most the commands. She already is doing very well getting along with our 4 cats too. So far she is a wonderful dog, and we all already love her to pieces.

I know I'm going to have lots of questions, and somehow came across your site when searching for information on Goldendoodles. 

Views: 684

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome!

Congratulations and welcome to DK!

You could not have happened upon a better place. Welcome to DK.

What a sweet girl!  Welcome!

Marabelle is beautiful!!!

Sherri, Marabelle is beautiful!!! You can find info on the "Doodles of Jacksonville" Here: http://www.meetup.com/Doodles-of-Jacksonville/

If you join the group you will get an email when the new romps are announced. We would love to have you join us! Welcome to DoodleKisses! I think you will like it here!

Thank you, I'll check into it. 

Welcome to DoodleKisses - the best website around for doodle lovers everywhere.  And, congratulations on your retirement.  We got our first doodle a few weeks after my husband retired and they have been a part of our lives ever since.  Doodles and this website are addictive!   Enjoy.

Welcome!

Your doodle is lovely :)

Thank you for all the nice warm welcome. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions as we go along. 

Aw, she is just adorable! Welcome to DK!

Welcome to DK! Browse through the many groups to find areas of interest. There is so much information available and lots of wonderful people to become acquainted with. Enjoy! Your pup is darling!

She is a beauty  - welcome to DK!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service