DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Thank you to everyone who purchased one or more of our 2013 DK Calendars!  They are rather nice if I do say so myself :-)

Those who purchased within the first two days got entered into a drawing for the following awesome prizes:

1) $50 real money payable to you by PayPal or Check

2) $50 Gift Certificate to Only Natural Pet

) One of Two "Spoiled Rotten" Boxes for your Doodle(s) from PetFlow
These contain carefully selects the best high-quality products as selected by an expert panel.

4) $50 Gift Certificate to Doodle Sport -- where Amy can custom make doodle shirts, scarves, and all sorts of fun things with doodles on them!

Please thank the prize givers by clicking on their website links and having a look around!

Now to our winners....  Since there are 5 prizes, I will list the 1st through 5th place person below.  1st place gets first choice and so on.  If you are 1st place PLEASE contact me privately about which your first choice is...and we'll move on from there. 

1st Prize ChoiceDeb & Pete

2nd Prize Choice = Marlene Sukiennik

3rd Prize Choice = Karen & Bailey

4th Prize Choice = Pat & Traveler

5th Prize Choice = Greta's family

Thanks for playing!  Contact me ASAP if you are a prize winner so we can figure out what you get =)

And if you didn't get to buy your calendar yet, or want more, I'm going to add two new prizes on to a drawing next week for anyone who purchased/will purchase between Oct 31st through Nov 6th.  This is to accommodate any East Coasters who had difficulty getting online.  The new prizes will include Antlers and Treats...more details later!

Views: 913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations everyone!! Enjoy your prize!! (And your calendars too) : )

Ditto.

Congrats

Congratulations Everyone, enjoy those fabulous prizes.
Congrats everyone, great prizes. Enjoy!

You lucky ducks - congratulations!!!!! 

Congratulations to the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners, even Pat :) LOL

Ha, ha--thanks, Laurie.  I'm really on a roll here, aren't I?  So appreciate all of you, and how fun Adina and Clark and all of you make this website!!  Now, must run get those lottery tickets...  lol. 

Remember your friends if you win :)

:)

Congrats everybody!! Enjoy your terrific prizes! And thank you to Adina for making this such a fun website!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service