DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi - I was just wondering how you all discovered the "DoodleKisses" website?

I had already picked my breeder and was waiting for Myla to be born and then another eight weeks to pick her up (the longest time ever! lol) so I was going through every breeders website I could find to look at pictures of parents, puppies, coats and getting as much information I could on Goldendoodles.  I also found this a good place to look for names for puppies!  I have no idea which breeders website it was but there was a link to DK - I clicked on it and found this amazing website!  After that I was on DK everyday and reading all sorts of posts!  I learned so much!  and am still learning!!  I can't believe how much I don't know! lol

So, how did you become a member of DK?????

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you go to the very first "Comment" anyone left on your page, that's usually the date you joined, and if it was early on, it's probably from Adina. 

Oops, apparently he wasn't as young a puppy as I thought! I joined in Feb 2009 when Hartley was just over a year old, and a couple of months before we got Chase, our "problem child" second doodle!!
I found the website doing a Google search after getting Ruston. I read a lot before deciding to join. I love this site.

Our puppy was suffering from diarrhea when we got him from the breeders, so I went onto reddit.com/r/labradoodles and asked for help. Lots of people came to our aid (pumpkin!) and a user suggested this website. It's been a great tool lurking around and seeing other people's experiences, so I thought I'd join up, add Boomer to the roster and participate a bit in the discussions (and eventually ask my own questions!) (of which there will be many...)

That's the great thing about this site - you will always get an answer!!!

I decided on July 20th 2008, after meeting my daughters doodle Marley for the first time, that I had to have one and started researching goldendoodles. Doodlekisses popped up somewhere in my searches and I joined right away. So, although I don't know what number member I am for sure, I suspect its somewhere in the 3-400's.
Oh, BTW, I chose my breeder from the Recommended Breeders Group.
I googled Goldendoodle pictures for grooming purposes.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service