DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

As I was posting a puppy pic of AnnaBelle into another discussion this morning I thought WOW, has she ever changed.  If you didn't know her parents previous puppies, you (or at least I) would never guess this is what she would turn into.  

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! The best thing about doodles, is you never know exactly what you're getting! I love that about them.

lol, just like a box of chocolates!

Sheri, she is absolutely gorgeous and by this picture I bet she has a fun personality!

She is the silliest girl ever.  She is also a big scardie cat!  She is afraid of her own shadow.  I'm hoping she grows out of that with maturity.

Gorgeous Girl!!! i love her hair- doo ;)

She is such a gorgeous doodle, then and now!

She is just beautiful. I LOVE her long coat. How long do you plan to let her get? I like Bella's coat longer, but I have to bathe her at least every two weeks and she's like a thick wool mop that takes all day to dry when she's long. 

I've clipped her a few times already, I just don't take her that short.  I use the 1-1/4 guard on the clippers when Ido her.  Her coat is really easy to manage so it isn't a problem keeping her long.  She is going to get trimmed up next week a little bit before we head to the romp in Indianapolis.  

That's a nice length. I use a 3/4 in blade and that helps it last a good 4 months or so before the next clip is needed. I've got it down to 1 1/2 hours start to finish, but boy is it a chore!!! Esp. times two! 

She is soooo gorgeous! I hope my doodle will end up half as pretty! :) 

wow--I would never guess! What a 'do she has! lovely!!

Annabelle is really a stunner!  Very beautiful!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service