DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This post is pure silliness and not relevant to doodles. :-)

My little brothers wanted to try out my camera for the first time today, and they decided to hold a little contest. They are 14 and 10, and really competitive. They want to know who took the best photo. They each took two, vote for your favorite number! 

Views: 176

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Number 1.

I vote for #3 as well.  I think it has the sharpest spot focusing on the handle of the sword and the blurred background and lighting are perfect.  It is the most spot on and best composed of the four IMO!

They are all excellent but No 4 takes the biscuit : )

number 1

DH and I both vote #4!  All are great though!

I like both 1 and 4, but 4 wins out or me. This is great practice for your brothers.  Wish I had their talent.

They are all awesome so it really is a tough call - I would have to say #4 in the end.  I love the contrast of the background and the color of the Cheez-It - the detail is great!!!  They are both very talented!

Gotta go with #4.

Very fun - but I love the lime.  I vote for #1

I vote #1 and Natalie votes for #4

How fun!  My favorite is number one.  I like the close-up showing the different textures on the lime.  I also like the way the top of the photo fades to white.

Alright, tallied with the votes here it looks like #1 is the winner! Thanks everyone, my 14 year old brother is thrilled. :-) They will have to keep taking pictures for sure. :-)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service