DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My first time meeting anyone from DK and it was Rooney's girlfriend - Rua.  Sadly, Rooney has come down with a cold (or allergy) and because the vet didn't know which one - I didn't want to risk exposing Rua.  So I went alone to meet Dori and Rua at Dori's MIL's place.  We are only 15 minutes apart so I am hoping to get the kids together next year.  Rua is in person (dog) just as beautiful as her photos and Dori is a real sweetie. 

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We enjoyed meeting Dori and Rua too. The best traveled dog from CA to FL!!!
We were talking about Bucket Lists on Yappy Hour last night.  I know many people have on their bucket list to attend a baseball game in every major league stadium.  Well, wouldn't it be fun to travel across North America and meet a Dk'r and their doodle in each province and state? 
That was a great conversation last night. I really enjoyed it. I know for me, I would be willing to travel to meet up with you guys.
I'm with you on that one BG!  I think it would be the most fun of anything.  Ever since I got Gracie I have not had the bug to travel as much...unless she can go with me.  Everything I do now, I want to include her!  I just love being around her and with her all the time and miss her...even when I am out golfing!!!  Crazy huh?
Not crazy at all!  I know exactly how you feel.

How wonderful that you got a chance to get together!!

When I saw the photo...I was both happy for you...and a bit sad that Sasha and I couldn't be there!! (smile)

It's great that you're Only 15 minutes apart...so...getting together should be easy...and FUN...to say the least!!

Maybe Rua can help Rooney with the Pig Patrol...Lol...

I'm sure that she would have the "Very Most Beautiful and Perfectly Pink Outfit" for it...Lol...

Awwwww...so sorry to hear that Rooney isn't well...

Keep us posted on how he's doing!

Hugs from Sasha and me...

Rua and Dori are only here for a short visit but I am hoping that they will come back again.

Omgoodness.. Rua is so beautiful.. SO beautiful....I am glad you got to meet. I have a few friends that live just a few hours away that we get to play with on a pretty regular basis. It is great fun. Jack can not be around big doodles that are still puppies though, they play to rough for his little 11 pound self!!!

He does great with older doods... I am currently in the process of trying to arrange some doodle romp time at my house or possibly in Charleston.

I love that you got to meet.

Yes, Rua is absolutely darling.  We got to meet them when they were here in San Mateo last month.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service