DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

DH just emailed me and said that John and Kelly Travolta just got 2 English F1 mini goldendoodles! They are very cute. I am at the office and on my iPhone or else I would include a picture. 

Views: 1295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, since you are my cousin Ginger, I guess that means you could have famous relatives too. 
Maybe we could send them an invite to join DK.
A new baby and now two doodles - great for them!!!!  My brother works at the place that they live in FL and he says that they are very nice people - not stuck up at all!!!  I was there once and got to see John land his big plane but I couldn't really see him :(

Well they are adorable.

And Jax is adorable!  Shaggy and cute :) :)

Side note: happy they got them from a responsible breeder.

OMD, Jax you are just too cute and look too sweet....So whats it like having famous siblings?, lol...Holly .How did u find out that the Travolta's got 2 of Jax siblings?
My breeder also has a forum and she posted the news back in September when they picked up their two puppies.  There were 9 or 10 puppies in Jax's litter and they all look identical.  Jax takes it pretty much in stride, but he keeps hoping for an invitation to come over and play. Maybe they will send the plane to come and pick him up.
Just make sure Mommy gets to go on that playdate too, lol, what a hoot that would be.  I heard they are very nice people...
They are all so cute! Shame they didnt train them themselves, but i guess they still have lots of work ahead of them
He is such a nice man.  Of course I don't know that.... but some people you can just tell.  This is a great thing for his family.  I hope they are all having fun now.  A new baby and puppies.  I bet their home is busy and filled with excitement and giggles.   They deserve this  :)
I would say that this has a huge potential for doodle romping!
I am happy for the Travolta family! After the loss of their son, they deserve all the happiness in the world. Jax is adorable.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service