DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Do you let your doodle(s) on the couch or other furniture. Rosey and Bandit can get on the couch and the bed.  I love snuggling on the couch and in bed with them.  What are your doodle's rules?

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this....Murphy YOU ROCK!

hi there

saw the pic of your dog on post and i was wondering it you are from New Orleans?  Ginger has a Saints collar aand leash.  I noticed the blue dog pic in the background.  My sister lives in NOLA and she has two doodles!

Pam Clark and Ginger

4 on the floor at our house, but it sounds like I'm in the minority!
I'm in the mean, cruel, minority with you ;-)
Me too!!
Me too!
I never let any of my other dogs on my couch EVER. My kids were barely allowed on the couch when we first got it and they love to remind me of that fact. Now, Fudge and Vern are up there most of the time and no one in my house can believe it. I just have covers now on everything. Here is Vern on a chair right after my 84 mother got up to get something. He quickly took her place.
maybe he was keeping it warm for her:)
Vern looks cozy and VERY happy! 
It was the same case at our house Laurie! NO ONE was allowed on the furniture! LOL! Tara is the first dog who has been allowed and after 2 years it still seems kind of weird but I LIKE it!! :)
I used to have a pug who was allowed on furniture....every evening about an hour before my dad would arrive home from work, she would jump up on "his chair" and wait quietly for him to get home.  This reminds me of her.  =)

I was going to start a discussion like this one!! I was SO curious to see what other peoples rules were regarding this. We used an in-home trainer for puppy obedience and she suggested we did not allow Hudson on the couch. That lasted about a month of me chasing him off and telling him no. I was stressed about it; it seemed like the only thing I had to constantly work at with him. Until one day I though 'I have a non-shedding, medium sized dog... he IS a couch dog!' I LOVE having him lay with me in the evenings on the couch!! Its leather, so its washable. He scratched it recently but I have warranty on it so it was fixed at no charge!!!

This discussion makes me feel much better about letting him on the couch, I am not alone! lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service