DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This link goes to show to show that sometimes there really is good in the world. I know this breeder lost a lot of money but she sure gave a LOT of joy to a few who really needed it! What better way to give joy than with a Doodle! She is truly a generous soul!

http://www.wtop.com/209/3237740/Sandy-Hook-teacher-My-Goldendoodle-...

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a wonderful and touching story.  Thanks for sharing.

A gift of love that will keep giving smiles and comfort year after year. So kind and generous of the breeder.  Thanks for sharing.

Incredible act of kindnes.... May those puppies heal the wounded heart....

Wow!  What a wonderful story and a breeder who put love and feelings ahead of everything.  This just warmed my heart and tears were flowing.  There is nothing like a Doodle to bring love to a family!

That's a great story!  I've never personally experienced anything as horrific as the events of that day, but I get where she's coming from when she says that she could look at Zeus' picture on an especially difficult day and find a way to smile.  Whenever I'm having a tough day, I just pull up a couple of Halas photos, and I'm instantly smiling again.  It's nice that the breeder and the puppies could bring some happiness into a dark time.

Love this!

Incredible!!! One of my favorite parts about this is that the breeders name is not mentioned. That really shows how genuine this act of kindness was. How inspiring and incredibly touching.

Geez... Im having a cryfest on DK right now. I just read Jennifer and Jack's post and then came right to this one. I wasn't prepared with Kleenex ;)

Lovely and loving gesture by the breeder.  In the little video, I was wondering what the lab is doing.  He seems to just be frozen in place at the beginning and end.  Just looks funny.

Thanks for sharing - helps me remember the world is mostly full of really good people.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service