DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Shiloh came home from vet tonight. The vet said that Shiloh was extremely lucky that he did not lose his eye. He found that Shiloh had punctures and lacerations within centimeters of eye. He has to wear a cone for 10 days except when eating or if I am right with him supervising. He has 4 antibiotics daily and painkillers.

I know it could have been a lot worse but still this really really hurts me to see him like this..

thanks for all your caring and comments. They have helped,.

This does not look like just an accident playing with a ball and an English Bulldog to me.

Yes, they say they do temperment testing and only put your dog with like dogs. Clearly, not so.

Views: 843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good grief - recover well Shiloh. Even if it were a complete accident what a scary injury!

ouchie! aw poor baby!

Get better soon Shiloh.

I am so very sorry to hear of Shiloh. I do hope he recovers very soon.

Poor Shiloh!  He looks so miserable.  I'm sure he'll hate having to wear that awful cone!!!  Get well soon, Shiloh!

That is so scary. Thank goodness it was not worse! I hope he recovers quickly and gets rid of that dreaded cone. Something similar happened to my daughter's malamute in Seattle area and she ended up taking her to a daycare in a home environment where there were fewer dogs. Sometimes, it just makes you think they may not have enough supervision on any given day. Good luck.

Poor Baby! Looks painful and just awful. Thank goodness his eye is OK.

Poor Shiloh.... He's got a great Doodle mom to take care of him.... He'll be on the mend and doing great very, very soon. So tough to see our fur kids hurt.... Such a sweet boy. Give him a big hug from Shelby and I!

Poor baby.  Feel better soon sweet boy!

Feel better soon buddy! Quincy says he's sorry you have to wear the cone and he knows how you feel. He had to wear his a few weeks ago.

Oooh, poor guy.  He looks so sad.  Hopefully he and you will be on the mend soon.

I agree--if there are punctures then it must have been a real bite--that says it all....poor Shiloh!! Hang in there, mom!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service