DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Since my family thinks I am TOTALLY off my rocker I decided to see how many other DK'ers Doodles have their "own" Facebook.  Translation, yes, this means I am wacky enough that Hunter has her own Facebook where she posts her current status, photos, comments on her doggie friends status, etc.  She actually has very few "human" friends mostly other dogs, doodles are the majority.  LOL LOL 

Just for giggles its Hunter Lizzy Lou Goldendoodle.....and at the most recent count has 660 friends! LOL

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Callie doesn't have her own page, but I'm happy to be friends with Hunter Lizzy Lou Goldendoodle. To be honest, her posts are frequently more interesting that the posts from my human friends!

LOL I swear I spend more time on Hunter's than mine because her doggie friends tend to crack me up ;-)   Hunter is very happy you are her friend!! 

This is too funny! I did that with my Pom on Myspace a few years ago. Haven't done that yet with Sheeba my labradoodle, but I just may since I know there are other's out there. I'll have to go and check Hunter's page ;)

I just friend requested you, Jack does not have his own face book page. Yet. I think because so many of my colleagues and even my physicians that take care of me are on there, I have yet to cross that line. Maybe I will
I'm going to try to Friend her right now!
Dear Lord, I just can't add another techno thing to my plate!  LMAO!  You youngsters - go get 'em.  I do good just to keep my page going, Rooney Doodle sorry buddy ;)

This is way better than Facebook!   Dont you all agree?    I refer all of my contacts to Doodle Kisses, where the truly intellegent spend their time!

Love it!!...Lucca and Izzy don't have one BUT did you know there is an actual Dogbook through FB...here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/dogbook/?ref=bookmarks&count=0

I agree with you Jane...just can't add one more techno thing to my plate:)

LOL you are crazy but quess what so are a lot of others. I spend way too much time on DK but I have several friends that are dogs on my facebook page.

Of course now I want to go and look for Hunter's FB page, but first I have to finish here - ha ha

LOL!!  No we don't have Facebook!!  But we may try to find Hunter!
That is hysterical :)  But I do not think you are crazy :)  Bear does not have his own page, but he is my profile picture :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service