DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Is that normal? Is he having puppy dreams, LOL?

I'm glad he went right back to sleep, he perked up & I took the opportunity to get him to poop. I really wanted him to go in the span of time before I go to bed. I guess it's normal for them to not poop soon after they eat, the first day & yesterday I was expecting him to need to go soon after he ate & was surprised when it was hours later!

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many dogs are animated in their sleep. 

As long as there are no problems while awake I would not worry. 

Gavin has a loud dream, twitching and woofing every night about 20 minutes after we go to bed.  He also has two or three more during daytime naps.  All normal and quite hilarious.

Puppies twitch A LOT when they sleep--that starts right away and I have heard that their muscles are contracting and developing--also dreaming can do that--you will get used to all this!

As for pooping habits..One of my dogs poops the minute she goes out in the morning (no food yet) the other poops after eating and the third poops a few hours later!

Riley would poop about a half hour after eating at first. At 7 months now it can be a few hours. She also makes noises when she sleeps. Just the other day she whimpered and then growled while sleeping. It was so funny!
Oh gosh, it is one of the most entertaining things my dogs do. Murphy is very subtle and quiet and just twitches with a few little woof woofs. But Bella has a full on party, legs flaring, head shaking, barking and groaning. She does it mostly laying on her back so all four paws are up in the air. Its quite a sight. Every once in awhile if she is in bed with me, I have to wake her to stop her. I usually ask her where she's going? Or if she caught the lizard yet?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service