DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I, personally haven't heard of this clipper. I use an Andis 2 speed and an Oster. I…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied May 8, 2017 to Excited to start Grooming my Doodle on my own!

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Melissa

"I agree... he looks adorable - and you did a great job! Just remember, if you ever m…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Feb 27, 2017 to Trimming around new puppies eyes

3 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by melissa ann stokes kuri

"He sure is cute! I would probably just bring the picture. There can't be any misunde…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Apr 21, 2016 to Help describing cut to groomer

8 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Mane and Tail horse shampoo and conditioner is what I use on Abby, and have since sh…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Jan 21, 2016 to Best All Natural / Organic Shampoo

9 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Terri Kraft

"If you do it and don't like it, it will always grow back..."

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Apr 22, 2010 to Ear length

11 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Jodi

"I keep the hair under Abby's arms (armpits) really short, too. Seems to be the easie…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Jan 15, 2010 to Help for Matting under Arms

23 Jan 25, 2010

"I clip Abby myself... if you do a search - or even search my name, you might find th…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Jan 13, 2010 to Need help with grooming

25 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"Abby went through this last fall - she was 10 months old. She loves the water and sp…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Jan 13, 2010 to Curious, WHY can't you cut out the puppy coat?

43 Sep 7, 2010

"i think she looks pretty darling just the way she is too, but thinning shears do won…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Jan 11, 2010 to Charli's Face Looks Like a Schnauzers - Suggestions Needed

27 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"It's strange but just look - my local family owned grocery store carries Mane and Ta…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Nov 23, 2009 to "Ice on Ice" vs "Mane & Tail Detangler" vs "Liquid Slicker" vs any others?

50 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by shelly

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service