DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Allyson, Peri & Taquito's Discussions (5,168)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I know it seems like such a long recovery time, but what is 2ish months in the schem…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Dec 13, 2013 to What to ask the vet? 2ND UPDATE< A MORE SERIOUS DIAGNOSIS. SURGERY PLANNED

67 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by BG and Gavin

"I am just now seeing this post in its entirety. I am so sorry about Boris, but I am…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Dec 9, 2013 to What to ask the vet? 2ND UPDATE< A MORE SERIOUS DIAGNOSIS. SURGERY PLANNED

67 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by BG and Gavin

"Melissa, I am so very sorry.  Please keep us posted. I think you should post this in…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Oct 17, 2011 to Liver shunt

25 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Joanna, Zoe & Bender

"For what it's worth, one of my husband's friends' mini doodle had this - they had th…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Sep 10, 2010 to Eyelash problem

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"This happens to Peri this time of year. We ran out of fish oil and she starts up. As…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Aug 20, 2010 to Nibbling around the tail area, WHY???

6 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Kirsy & Jasper

"Andy, I have been meaning to tell you I can help with early stages of kidney disease…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Jun 15, 2010 to List of Members with Interests in Different Medical Conditions

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

"Peri had these symptoms last fall. She had a fever too. Vet ruled out dog flu mainly…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Jun 15, 2010 to What's With this Sneezing/snorting???

29 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by shelly

"Totally normal - Peri had sneezes and cough last fall - vet put her on antihistimine…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Apr 12, 2010 to Antihistamine + frequent urination?

5 Apr 12, 2010

"That is great. That's the only way Taquito takes his also."

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Mar 10, 2010 to Anaplasmosis

15 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Let us know when you get the results. Paws crossed, but I have a feeling it will all…"

Allyson, Peri & Taquito replied Mar 8, 2010 to Urinary Track - "Abnormal Cells"

9 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service