DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson's Discussions (1,828)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the article Joanne.  A couple of of his reference articles/studies (#…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Jan 10, 2014 to Canine Anxiety : a basic overview

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Hi Patti!  Murphy has been on the Trazadone for 3 weeks now.  I don't think he has e…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied May 15, 2012 to Trazadone

5 May 16, 2012
Reply by shelly

"Thank you Jonathan.  Murph had his appointment with the behaviorist a couple of week…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied May 2, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Thank you karen. I don't have human children and never will. Murphy is my "first bor…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Apr 20, 2012 to Murphy's visit to the behaviorist

9 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Thank you Bonnie.  I haven't ordered the cd yet but think I will.  It can't hurt any…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Apr 20, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Thank you Nancy.  I love him so very much."

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Apr 20, 2012 to Murphy's visit to the behaviorist

9 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Joanne, the Trazadone is what we are starting with.....he may be on some med long te…"

9 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"I would like that Jane."

9 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Thanks Amy, this looks interesting.   Wonder if it really does muffle the sound.  Al…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Mar 30, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Thank you so much to anyone's suggestions that I didn't comment on.  Sorry don't wan…"

Ronna, Murphy & Wilson replied Mar 22, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service