DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The first week was the roughest, but it was several months before they really were c…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Feb 3, 2014 to How long did it take your pack to "equilibrate"?

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Jeanne, Tura and Dolly

"Debb, that's exactly what will happen if Dolly decides she doesn't like the male.  T…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Oct 9, 2012 to Adding a 2nd Doodle... Any advice?

20 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"I've told my husband to hide the checkbook after Dolly's puppies are born. I really…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Oct 8, 2012 to Adding a 2nd Doodle... Any advice?

20 Nov 25, 2012

"We had an experience when we were looking for number two that may be of interest. We…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Oct 7, 2012 to Adding a 2nd Doodle... Any advice?

20 Nov 25, 2012

"I think if you look for a mellow pup(as recommended by your breeder), you will end u…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Oct 7, 2012 to Adding a 2nd Doodle... Any advice?

20 Nov 25, 2012

"There are a number of discussions related to adopting 2 at once or 2 littermates, lo…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Aug 12, 2011 to Two Pup Question

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Melody & Bruin

"I found this to be very tough.  Tura was 9 months old when Dolly arrived.  Initially…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Aug 10, 2011 to The Tide is Turning - Holy Doodle!

6 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"There are lots of discussions of meeting and introducing and adjusting on the site a…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Jun 15, 2011 to How to introduce a new pup to our home and existing dog?

4 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Lauren, Scooby and Bella

"I think that any dog will have a reaction when a new dog comes into the house.  Our…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied May 16, 2011 to Are some dogs meant to be "only dogs"?

12 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Adrianne Matzkin

"Sounds like it all went really well.  Nice that he was so good with Sammy AND your l…"

Jeanne, Tura and Dolly replied Mar 4, 2011 to MET the new DOOD... Picking him up next week! :)

12 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Goaring

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service