DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations! Oscar looks so sweet & your son looks pretty smitten with him t…"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Oct 15, 2012 to Adding a 2nd Doodle - UPDATE

8 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"Your girls look like they are just loving life!! They're just beautiful!"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Jun 14, 2011 to Picture for "FACE" of Multiple Doodle (or dogs) group

85 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Oliver 2 1/2 years & Rosie 7 months"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Jun 12, 2011 to Picture for "FACE" of Multiple Doodle (or dogs) group

85 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"OK I'm just like all the other mom's here ,I want her to be a well rounded, well adj…"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Apr 13, 2011 to Should I be concerned? Puppy won't play with other dogs!

6 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Ann ~Oliver & Rosie

"I think it's just such a different side of her that we don't see at home. She is all…"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Apr 13, 2011 to Should I be concerned? Puppy won't play with other dogs!

6 Apr 13, 2011

"Thanks Amy, I was just surprised to see her reaction since all the dogs were around…"

6 Apr 13, 2011

"I love having two doodles to play together, but mine are also very mouthy. Rosie is…"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Apr 4, 2011 to STINKY DOODLES...

10 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke

"Thanks Bev, I did get a good leather leash I just have to get it soft and "worked in…"

Ann ~Oliver & Rosie replied Mar 8, 2011 to Any Suggestions on a good coupler leash?

4 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bev

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service