DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Janie & Sadie Mae's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops my post was obviously too late. I would still watch him for any ileus issues. i…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 5, 2013 to what won't they eat?

10 May 5, 2013
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"My 7 yr old Barney swallowed my underwear whole without my knowing it when he was. H…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 5, 2013 to what won't they eat?

10 May 5, 2013
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"Oh I love love her markings. She if soo cute. Is there a particular name for this ki…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 5, 2013 to We got to pick our doodle today!!!

51 May 21, 2013
Reply by Ava & Libby's mommy

"I really like the book, "Good Owners, Great Dogs" by Kilcommon and Wilson. Amazon ha…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 3, 2013 to Oh boy.

40 May 13, 2013
Reply by Margie Payne

"I agree it will get better. My dog didn't like the kong at first, but now she loves…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 3, 2013 to Molly HATES being confined/left alone and refuses to poo outside!

6 May 7, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"I think immediately turning around and crossing your arms is good. But also, you can…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 3, 2013 to Biting at pant legs

11 May 27, 2013
Reply by KLN

"I remember the night Sadie slept through. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 3, 2013 to Crate training at night-am I doing it right?

18 May 9, 2013
Reply by Brianna and Rhubarb

"Sadie is 7 mo old and Barney her brother is 8yrs old. What you describe is normal pu…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 3, 2013 to Puppy? Or Shark?

5 May 3, 2013
Reply by Janie & Sadie Mae

"Hi my Sadie is 7mo old and she still has the "zoomies" in the evening hours. I just…"

Janie & Sadie Mae replied May 3, 2013 to Oh My Goodness When Will He Calm Down And Stop Biting Everything? And a cute pic :-)

17 May 5, 2013
Reply by Judith and Griffin

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service