DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"It'll probably be easier than you think. Just think of places dogs don't typically g…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Oct 11, 2016 to Long drive home with puppy.

19 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Kat and Winston

"I'd try moving them to another location and seeing if that works. If not, putting ou…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Mar 30, 2016 to Puppy won't eat/drink - Scared/startled by bowls

5 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Richard Costa

"1. Don't leave him outside, doodle theft is a real thing. In fact, they're targeted.…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Aug 12, 2015 to 5 months and crazy

17 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"My Mel loves the water, but can't swim to save his life.  Tenley loves the water and…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Jul 20, 2015 to Anyone with advice on a pup that doesn't want to swim.

13 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Melanie Brazier

"Take the collar off before putting her in the crate. "

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Jul 1, 2015 to 10 month old Doodle chews collar in half when in kennel!

9 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Rosemary (Ro) and Enzo

"Most breeders I know that have a singleton will attempt to "borrow" similarly aged p…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Apr 18, 2015 to Singleton Puppies

3 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Katie

"I would always go out with the dogs. You never know what they could get into. But at…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Apr 4, 2015 to When do you allow your puppy outside by themselves?

7 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Courtney

"We had this issue with Mel-- we got a chain leash (which he couldn't chew), used it…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Feb 18, 2015 to Tethering?

7 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"You could try seeing if any local training schools have puppy socials. Ours hosted p…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Jan 14, 2015 to How to socialize in the middle of winter?

10 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Susan & Randy's Kate

"Do not rub his nose in it. That's completely ineffective and will actually make him…"

Kate, Mel, Tenley & Harper replied Nov 19, 2014 to 4 months: Potty Training Regression!

11 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Susan & Randy's Kate

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service