DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()'s Discussions (6,062)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"It certainly is not doodle specific, it's just that this is a doodle site so any dog…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Apr 11, 2013 to Giardia?

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Bollaert

"As has been mentioned, this is a very young pup to be taken from his pack at 6 weeks…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Sep 15, 2012 to Crate & Potty Training Help!?!

61 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Laurie carpenter

"This is a good point Shelly as it has been a very seasonal product around here and w…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Sep 25, 2011 to canned pumpkin and diarhea

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Melody & Bruin

"One quick question? How old was she when she was spayed? There has been some recent…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Sep 25, 2011 to 5 month old goldendoodle - just started peeing in the house

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

"Thank you for the update as we are just venturing back to swimming with Murphy and h…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Jul 27, 2011 to YEAH Thornit powder!

11 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"oops, just remembered I don't have a camera on my laptop, silly me."

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied May 31, 2011 to I got an awesome puppy/security cam for only $4.99!

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Linda and "Toby"

"Linda, I am going to get this ASAP Will let you know how it is! Thank you so much. t…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied May 31, 2011 to I got an awesome puppy/security cam for only $4.99!

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Linda and "Toby"

"The meat tenderizer gave Bella a terrible reaction of itchiness. Had to give her ben…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied May 15, 2011 to Molly is a poop eater...oh my!

14 May 15, 2011
Reply by Daelene & Molly

"I can't help but think how much better he feels having all that hair off his face an…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Apr 9, 2011 to Rooney is almost 8 months and had a BIG haircut today

40 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa, Daisy & Dexter

"It is very normal for them to be a little out of sorts and not interested in food fo…"

Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() replied Mar 5, 2011 to He's here! Normal to not want to eat?

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Becca & Lucy

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service