DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Welcome to puppy madness! I think it would be a great idea to all post a little about yourself and your doodle. Photos are ALWAYS welcome.

Thinks you might want to share:

1) Your Name/Doodle Name 

2) Location

3) Doodle type (goldendoodle/labradoodle; mini/standard; F1/F2)

4) Doodle age/weight

5) Photo

6) Anything else

Would also be great to come back here as your doodle ages to respond to your comment and post updates for age/weight/photos etc.

Views: 21731

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for starting this group. 

My name is Danielle and my husband is Bruce.

We are picking up our labradoodle puppy on March 2 - we are really looking forward to meeting her.

She is a 10 week old Parti. Her name is Dylan.  Here's her picture.

We live in Manhattan. As first time doodle people we are glad to know this online community is here.

Hi/Rodney-DerbyDoodle here we live in Park Slope several times a yr. DerbyDoodles first visit was in May & she did very well. I was concerned b/c of lack of grassy areas besides parks, but she adjusted well to some trees that had bark around them. We will be coming back in aug she will be 8 mo then
Good luck with your doodle..hope she is a Yankee fan!! We are even transplanted in Chicago

Finally after several months of waiting and searching this site daily for advice we are bringing our Doodle home today. Going to have to change my site name from Doodle mommy to be - to - Doodle Mommy. After several choice changes, name searching, etc. We have PICKED OUR PUPPY!

Introducing BEANS... born Jan. 1, 2013.

He is a mini golden doodle. Mom is a Golden Retriever/Cocker spaniel and dad is a Mini Poodle. He is expected to get anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds and 10 to 16 inches in height. 

Thanks Deborah.  Yours is cute too!  how old?  How big did he/she get.  Ours is a girl, but we like Dylan so there we are!  We are just beside ourselves with anticipation to get her.  10 days to go!  I will post a pic when we pick her up.

best regards.  Danielle

Oh my goodness Beans is adorable!  

1] Hawk

2] Southeastern Ohio

3] F1b standard goldendoodle

4]10 wks    14 lbs

What a face!! So cute and expressive!

awww...thank you :) He is wonderful so far, we are so blessed to have him in our family!!!

1. Holmes

2. Dripping Springs, TX 

3. Golden Doodle

4. 9 weeks old, probably 12 lbs. now

Attachments:

1.My name is Janelle and I have an 8 week old boy named Finley

2. C******, Georgia

3. F1 English Teddy Bear Doodle

4. 8 weeks

Fl English Creme Teddy Bear Goldendoodles

How adorable :) We have an 11 wk F1b goldendoodle. I have two small kids as well, so far things are going perfectly; although he thinks my 3yr old is a playmate, lol

Ha that is funny.  I bet it is because they are smaller so they think of them as their litter mates.  :) Your doodle is adorable too! 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service