DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jennifer & Truffle's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the birthday wishes, adorable doodles! "

Jennifer & Truffle replied Aug 8, 2016 to Three Years Old & Losing Interest in Morning Meal?

6 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Jennifer & Truffle

"Thanks for the advice, Karen. I think I'll just have to go through some trial and er…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Aug 7, 2016 to Three Years Old & Losing Interest in Morning Meal?

6 Aug 8, 2016

"Happy birthday, Annabelle! Thanks for the advice."

Jennifer & Truffle replied Aug 7, 2016 to Three Years Old & Losing Interest in Morning Meal?

6 Aug 8, 2016

"Hi there. For comparison purposes, we also have a medium-sized multi-generational AL…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Apr 29, 2015 to Feeding Guideline Help, tears help, weight size help...

10 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I'll let others who are much better informed than me respond to the food question, b…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Jan 5, 2015 to Wysong Dog Food

29 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"My pleasure - I just happened to see this thread and having just made a batch for Tr…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Dec 19, 2014 to Pumpkin alternatives?

11 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Diane, Hurley and Sidney

"Hi there. My pup loves sweet potatoes and over the past several months I've been bak…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Dec 19, 2014 to Pumpkin alternatives?

11 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Diane, Hurley and Sidney

"Many of us here on doodle kisses.com use www.chewy.com to order food and treats and…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Dec 18, 2014 to Benefits of grain free???

12 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"You can order the capsules from www.chewy.com.  Good luck with your adorable pup!"

Jennifer & Truffle replied Jun 15, 2014 to Finally made the switch! ...but poop issues??

15 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy)

"We've been using Chewy since October without any problems.  We don't use autoship, b…"

Jennifer & Truffle replied May 6, 2014 to What's your experience with Chewy.com autoship?

27 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Anne & Mr. Haley

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service