DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

"Oh wow" is all I can say. I ran across someone today who actually charges people for a list of dog foods that are not crap. I can only assume its a list similar to what Karen has researched for those of us lucky enough to benefit from her expertise. I was reading a post about another local dog food store closing its doors in Orlando, FL. 

http://truthaboutpetfood.com/saying-goodbye-to-an-independent-pet-s...

From there I was lead to click on this

seal_175x154
The 2015 List

Susan’s List of trusted pet foods.  Click Here

I don't think I really understand the differences but maybe there are different lists? There is a choice to purchase a list for as much as $50 or as little as $10

I just want to express, again, how very much I appreciate all the hard work that Karen has done for us all....for nothing except her love of dogs! We are all so incredibly lucky to have her!!! I know my dogs are all better off because of her and I have shared this knowledge with other dog owners as well.

Views: 363

Replies to This Discussion

Yes she's amazing! Roo is my first dog. I was so lucky to stumble upon all the knowledge she and others have provided on DK, especially the food group. He's been doing super well on Orijen since a puppy :)

Karen's expertise and willingness to share is one of the reasons I got hooked on DK!    Thanks Karen!!!

What a nice post, thank you! 

Not only does she charge, but she has no formal training in nutrition, canine or otherwise, or any related field. She's a journalist who had a sick dog during the 2007 recalls and made it her mission to educate people. Unfortunately, she's gotten a few things wrong over the years, probably due to her lack of formal nutrition education, and that's created headaches for some of the rest of u who've had to reassure a lot of panicked people.:)

You are most welcome! You deserve so much more for what you have done for us and for all the happy healthy dogs we all have!!!

Agreed! Cheers and thanks to Karen.

Karen is the absolute best!!

Karen ROCKS....so many of our Doodles have her to thank for teaching us about healthy diets.

Thank you all. It's a labor of love. 

I agree.  Thanks so very much Karen.

Yes!! All the research has been so helpful for us newbies!! Thank you, Karen!!

You guys are the best, thank you!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service