DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I ran this idea by Karen this morning and she thought it would be a good idea, so...

This discussion is for current recall information only. In the interest of staying informed without unnecessary panic please try to verify with a credible source that the information is fact. For posting recall info. please open your reply with the brand/manufacture name. Additionally it would be very helpful if you credit your source or any others you find pertaining to it and to include the date the information was released. Many thanks to all who will share here = )

Views: 10433

Replies to This Discussion

I just saw this posted so I believe it's news.

http://theilovedogssite.com/recall-alert-3-dog-cat-food-brands-reca...

I have never heard of this food and hopefully no one is feeding it but I believe this was posted yesterday.

Yep, Veronica posted it just above. Thanks, Deb. 

Not a recall, but Diamond and Costco have actually been fined $2 million and required to make changes to their manufacturing procedures over a three year period as a result of the numerous and frequent recalls of their products over the past few years: http://www.law360.com/articles/505144/costco-diamond-pay-2m-to-sett...

Yay!  And to think I used to think Kirkland brand was a great food!

Bravo! LLC of Manchester, CT is recalling select lots of Bravo Pet Food because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.

Listeria is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people and others with weakened immune systems.

Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.

However, healthy cats and dogs rarely become sick from Listeria. Animals sick with Listeria will display symptoms similar to the ones listed above for humans. People who have concerns about whether their pet has Listeria should contact their veterinarian.

Additional information and information on specific recalled products/dates here: Bravo! Recall INFO

Thank you Veronica. A year ago, Bravo recalled some of their products for Salmonella contamination. Now it's Listeria. I think we're going to have to take them off the recommended brands list, something is going on with their quality control. 

Yeah it's not looking too good. I actually glanced at it at first and thought they had just mistakenly sent out the notice for the last one.

Thanks for the update. I just moved Bravo! to our "watch section".

Thank you Ally.

Veronica, I did the same thing, lol. But sadly, it is another recall. 

Pet Center, Inc of Los Angeles, California has issued a voluntary recall for its Lamb Crunchy’s dog treats because it may be contaminated with Salmonella.

The affected product includes the 3 ounce bags of Lamb Crunchy’s dog treats with…

• UPC number 727348200038
  • Date code 122015

Salmonella was detected by the State of Colorado, Department of Agriculture in a random sample.

No illnesses have been reported to date.

Additional information: Pet Center Inc. RECALL INFO

Thank you, Veronica. Hopefully, nobody here is buying these made in China treats, but it's good to have the info.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service