DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just looking on-line the other night at minis (because they're so dang cute! b…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 16, 2013 to How much did you pay for your doodle? Sooooo expensive!

39 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by L stover

"I didn't pay any tax, at least it wasn't quoted. But the gal I bought from wasn't a…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 16, 2013 to Did you pay tax to your breeder when you bought your dog?

14 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

"I had no idea this was going on. Just read up some more on-line. How does this work…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 13, 2013 to Cruel Euthanasia

18 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Traci -Bexter & Maggie

"Totally can empathize with you- especially the husband sleeping in another room part…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 11, 2013 to Getting to attached ??

17 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"I was thinking same thing. I just got my puppy so I don't have any first hand experi…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 8, 2013 to What went wrong...Did I fail my dog? :(

51 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"What a great story. Thanks for sharing."

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 6, 2013 to Sandy Hook tragedy & Goldendoodle puppies

22 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Maryann,Roo and Tigger

"Hey Tara. I have no advice to give you since I'm having similar issues with my puppy…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Mar 4, 2013 to Lack of sleep

17 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Chelsie

"Reading your post and I'm jealous because I'm sleep deprived! My boy is 8 weeks old…"

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Feb 26, 2013 to What were your first few days like with your new puppy?

26 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy

"Love it! And I do love Masterpiece Theater too :) "

BettyAnn, Holmes & Lucy replied Feb 25, 2013 to For all of you Downton Abbey Fans ..

40 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service