DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to DK! I agree that it would be good to take him to the vet. It could easily…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 17, 2010 to Bald Spot on Golden Doodle

9 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Mary Claire

"I too have just read about this terrible tragedy! I cried and am still holding back…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 15, 2010 to Dublin

44 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Mo

"Hi Kristen! You might try www.alittleblessing4u.com . Carina is very sweet, gives a…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Dec 7, 2009 to Goldendoodle Breeders in Northern California?

7 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Noble Vestal Labradoodles

"I also agree with Adina.....a good breeder is worth her weight in gold...so to speak…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Apr 27, 2009 to Do you Get What You Pay For?

36 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"How exciting!! This will be fun and also a challenge. These are all great suggestion…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Apr 16, 2009 to The First Very Long Ride Home from the Breeder (12 hours)

17 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Susan Linko

"Thank you so much for your answer to this question Joyce! I have been trying to find…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Apr 15, 2009 to Is there a name for my Doodle's coat color?

20 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby

"This is soooo awsome!! I just lost an adoptive family this weekend because they didn…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 31, 2009 to And You Thought Poodles Were Foo-Foo. Would You Believe The Iditarod?

20 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I think www.doodleheaven.com might have a litter. They might be F2's or F2B's though…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 22, 2009 to Multi-gen GOLDENDOODLES??? Is there any out there?

8 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Linda Flanders

"THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU! IN THIS I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT!! Thank you too, for expla…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 17, 2009 to New state legislation being opposed by AKC

46 Mar 17, 2009

"I do think good honest debate is healthy. This is my whole point. I only wanted to p…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 17, 2009 to New state legislation being opposed by AKC

46 Mar 17, 2009

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service