DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Janice Allocco-Ange's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I would wait to bathe her.  You'll know when she is totally comfortable with her new…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jan 25, 2011 to Newbie-Favorite treat for 11 weeks old puppy and how to make her warm up to us?

16 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"I agree with this too.  That poor baby is just scared."

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jan 25, 2011 to Newbie-Favorite treat for 11 weeks old puppy and how to make her warm up to us?

16 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"There are no words to adequately express my sympathy. What a sad and difficult thing…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 16, 2010 to its been a hard two days

40 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"Well I guess I'll never take my dogs on a plane! That is a horrible thing. I'm glad…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 12, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! IMPORTANT QUESTION/ PROBLEM NEED ADVICE

43 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Noble Vestal Labradoodles

"You are in a very difficult situation and I have to commend you for all your efforts…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 12, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! IMPORTANT QUESTION/ PROBLEM NEED ADVICE

43 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Noble Vestal Labradoodles

"What about Cuddling Doodles? It could be more than one doodle cuddling together or a…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 8, 2010 to Need Ideas for Future Front Page Slide Shows...

151 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Nancy (Maddy & Zoey's momma)

"What about Dirty Doodles? That could include a dog who was either digging or "eating…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 8, 2010 to Need Ideas for Future Front Page Slide Shows...

151 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Nancy (Maddy & Zoey's momma)

"LOL! There's a lot of anxious fans waiting for LeBron and Addina to make a decision!"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 7, 2010 to Nobody Gets a Puppy When They Have a 7 Month Old Baby...Riiiiiiiight???

109 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Adina P

"Ella, my 5 month old, seemed to be oblivious to the fireworks going off around the n…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jul 5, 2010 to How did YOUR doodle handle the fireworks?

37 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Deirdre

"House breaking can be frustrating! I think my 5 month puppy is finally house broken…"

Janice Allocco-Ange replied Jun 30, 2010 to Accidents

6 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Adina P

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service