DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lorrie W.'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"My labradoodle had a closed tear duct in one eye and a micro tear duct  in the other…"

Lorrie W. replied Jan 12, 2019 to tear stains

13 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"The wetness can be caused by clogged, small or closed tear ducts.  My dog had a both…"

Lorrie W. replied Sep 8, 2016 to wet under pup's eyes

9 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by mrs. sweens

"I have been very pleased with Healthy Paws. The customer service is fantastic. I cho…"

Lorrie W. replied Jun 5, 2016 to Pet insurance

9 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jarka, Monty & Auggie

"I have a very curly, thick haired doodle who runs warm and has a tendency to mat eve…"

Lorrie W. replied Jun 3, 2016 to To trm or not

9 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Lorrie W.

"We have the Orvis Lounger Deep Dish Dog Bed.  Love it!  I mean the dog loves it."

Lorrie W. replied Feb 3, 2016 to Orvis Deep Dish Dog Bed

98 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by James Joe

"My dog didn't act any differently during a heat cycle and the the neighbor dogs didn…"

Lorrie W. replied Jan 5, 2016 to Thoughts on being a guardian home to a female who is not spayed?

14 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Lorrie W.

"I can send you the information in a PM if you are interested.  Just let me know."

Lorrie W. replied Jan 4, 2016 to Thoughts on being a guardian home to a female who is not spayed?

14 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Lorrie W.

"My dog was a guardian dog.  If you would like to friend me I would be happy to share…"

Lorrie W. replied Jan 3, 2016 to Thoughts on being a guardian home to a female who is not spayed?

14 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Lorrie W.

"You might consider having your dog examined by an veterinary ophthalmologist.  The u…"

Lorrie W. replied Oct 17, 2014 to Red tear staining under one eye on my 16 week Apricot Doodle

23 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by wanda boyce

"I have Healthy Paws and they have been great to work with over the last three years."

Lorrie W. replied Oct 2, 2014 to Looking for healthy paws customers, pleased and/or otherwise. :)

11 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Abigail *George & Juno*

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service