DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have always thought it would be nice to find people who live close to eachother with doodles who would be willing to watch our doodles in their home when we went away and vis versa. I know that I would feel more comfortable with a fellow doodle lover watching my doods and would be willing to welcome other doodles. I don't know how many more I can't fit on the bed, but I could alway sleep on the floor! Summer is around the corner and seeing Katherine's post about boarding, starting me thinking about this idea again. Let me know what you think!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a great idea! Nobody too close to me, but I bet others would like it!
Would love to if someone else in Chicago would like to!
We would doodle sit any doodle in our area... Escondid, CA, just north of San Diego and just east of Oceanside,
Hi Richard, pls email your ph# earliest & latest I can call without disturbing anyone. caringpro@yahoo.com. I'm in San Diego, Clairemont Mesa. Would love to set up an arrangement. Puppy love from Joy & furry folk
That would be great! I'm near Indy and have to board my two for four days in July, and then again in September unless I find another alternative. I'd be willing to doggysit for anyone in exchange!
What a great idea!!
Sounds great to me. I hate the thought of boarding which is what I have to do the end of Feb.
I do that already with some doods and it works great. I'd be willing to take anyone's - I live in Central (Oshkosh area) of Wisconsin. I figure the more the merrier. Fergie is very socialized and loves to have friends over. Pls e-mail me if you're in my area and I can help.
I think it's a great idea! I would love to help out anyone in NYC, LI area.
Hey Joan, I would be interested!
Halas usually goes to his Grandma's when I have to go out of town, but I'd be happy to dogsit for other doodles. I'm in central Illinois. I don't have a big yard, but I walk Halas in a large field behind our condo, and we have a dog park now.
Sounds good to me....I am in the NJ area...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service