DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Get a Free Doodle Kisses Labradoodle Calendar...with a quick response here...

I realized recently I had an extra Doodle Kisses 2012 Labradoodle Calendar sitting around, unopened.  I will give it away for free to one randomly drawn name out of everyone who correctly responds to this discussion.

To be entered, please respond by 1.  adding a photo* of your doodle (WITHOUT clicking "upload files") into your response and 2. tell me what kind of doodle you have and 3. one thing your doodle hopes to accomplish this Spring!

DEADLINE: This contest will be open through Monday March 19 (11:59 PST).

*The way to add a photo is to click the photo icon and select a photo from your computer files.  When you type a response there are a bunch of buttons you can click above the typing space.  Above where it says "font" it also says "Add" and then the word "LINK" and then a button that looks vaguely like a photograph of something blue.  Click that photograph and go from there. 

Views: 1314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is rock solid recall? Dudley wants to know. He thinks it will make Sequoia happy if he masters it, but if he doesn't know what it is....

Morgan and Maddie are F1 Goldendoodles and always on some kind of a mission. They are hoping to be able to make more trips to the Dog Park this Spring!

I have two labradoodles. This spring they want to get me back into the routine of walking them NIGHTLY.

2) Fudge and Vern are Labradoodles

3) Fudge and Vern hope to accomplish kayaking with their mom and dad :)

2.  Boomer and Milo are both F1 goldendoodles.  65# and 75# lbs

3.  We are hoping for more trips to the Beach this Spring. 

P.S. here we are in our "wait" position.   We didn't move until mom said, "O.K." 

Good wait, Boomer and Milo!  Hope mom gave you a yummy treat.  :)

I have 2 Doodles, Tura is a 2 yr old F1b Labradoodle and Dolly is an ALD who will be 2 on April Fools Day. Tura hopes to get her CGC this spring and Dolly hopes to get braver around people and other dogs.

Cooper is an ALD

This spring she hopes to not have to wear her "cold weather gear". She also hopes to move out of the Grandparents house (though she will miss them) and have her own fenced yard to run around in

This is Sophie, she is an Aussiedoodle.  She hopes that this spring she eventually won't have to get her feet washed every time she comes into the house because of her muddy paws :)

OMG, she is adorable.

She is.

Oh my cute.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service