DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Well...I finally got a sister for Bexter!  Her name is Maggie.  She is a year old F1 standard goldendoodle with apricot coloring!  She is the sweetest sister Bexter could ask for.  It is so cute the way they interact together!  They play nicely, but lay down and snuggle quietly too.  She is actually the most mellow dog I've ever seen in my whole life.  I feel like my doodle family is complete now!  As you can see, the kids are crazy about her too!

Views: 608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's beautiful!! How exciting!

Terrific! She looks totally at home with her new family!!

Wonderful News!  Congratulations.  She is calm now, but give her a few days. She is going to have fun in your house

Maggie looks like a sweetie and a perfect fit with Bexter - they look cute together.  Congratulations!

She looks a lot like my Murphy and she has the cutest smile in the first photo. Where did you find her? It does look like it was meant to be though. Good luck with her, you'll enjoy having two.

YAY, Traci!  Absolutely adorable!  congratulations!  Could the kids be any happier ?? So cute!

She is beautiful.  Congratulations!

Aw, what a sweetie!

Trace, congrats on getting a new doodle-girl! Looks like she's a perfect fit!! Can't wait to hear more about her!

Ah Traci she is adorable.  I gotta say Bexter does look pretty happy about it in that first picture.  Looks like everything worked out just perfect!  Congratulations.

Sue  - I think you're talking about Bexter who looks like your Murphy.  Bexter my little darker guy.  Maggie is my bigger lighter girl. So - like you I have a darker boy & a lighter girl.  I like the rainbow of doodles!  I wish I could get one in every color!

Sandy - I agree about her eyes showing her sweetness.  She is an extremely submissive dog.  She does love to be petted, though, and will nudge her head on my hand if she wants to be petted or my arm when she wants a hug. 

She actually does a lot with her paws too.  Loves to "hold hands" with me.  Very cute!

Joanne - I do expect her to "come out of her shell" a bit, but not too much. 

How we met -  I met her last summer when she was 5 months old at the breeder's & she was calm then as a puppy.  I was impressed.  She stayed by me the whole time. I remember commented over & over about how sweet she was.  But, obviously the timing wasn't right for me AT ALL plus I knew she was a standard, which I was really set on sticking with mini doodles.   I never did forget her though.  However, at that time Bex was only 3 months old at that time plus Maggie was supposed to be going to a guardian family.  So, I never gave her another thought.  I had gone to meet with this breeder to meet the parent dogs, etc. because I knew I would probably be getting my second puppy/dog  from her someday.  She's is a very good breeder.  Anyway - When her parent dogs didn't get pregnant this time around, and I realized I'd rather have another doodle rather than a GR, she reminded me she still had Maggie.  I was shocked because I thought she had gone to that other family a long time ago.  The breeder said the family decided not to be guardians, so she's just been raising her at her house. I figured if I was willing to go the GR route for a while there, that size must not be quite as important to me as it was before.   So, we set up a visit for Maggie to come here & see how things would go between the dogs & they did great.  I still wish she was smaller, but personality is more important than size!  Weird how things work out.

This is such a special story. Maggie was meant to be yours from the beginning. How sweet!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service