DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

DH is leaving tomorrow for a 2 week business trip to China (again,  . . . .  remember he missed New Years).  I was being a sleepy head this morning and at 5:30 a very nice dh took Rooney outside to "get busy" and let me snooze.  Afterwards Rooney was put back on our bed and we both drifted back off to sleep as dh went to his home office to start his day.  At 6:30 I woke up and softly called to my doodle baby, still asleep, snuggled up next to my feet.  He came up next to me and was so soft and gentle, laying his head on my shoulder - what a nice way to start the day!  Well dh must have heard us talking in the bedroom and here he came bringing me a cup of coffee, awwwww - now I'm feeling really spoiled.  Coffee and a doodle baby giving me snuggles.  Dh leans over the side of the bed and gives me a kiss and stands back up.  Rooney looked him straight in the eye and then gives my face a big lick and then stares at dh.  Dh laughed at that and so he leans over and gives me another kiss - Rooney now shoves his head in the moment dh's head it out of the way and he gives me several doodle kisses.  Then he looks at my husband who is now laughing so hard.  One more time dh leans in and kisses  me, so Rooney puts his paws around my neck, lays on me and starts licking me furiously.  It was so funny. Intentional, he'd look at my husband like, you've kissed my momma, now I'm going to kiss her.   I know that I shouldn't have thought that this was cute but it was adorable!  Is this the start of a problem?

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it is only a problem if you prefer Rooney's kisses to your husband's kisses...LOL!
Jane, you are one lucky lady!! So so loved!!
That is so sweet!
Awwww...what a perfect way to start a day!
That's cute.  Halas is a big kisser, too.
I wish all of us could be so lucky to have a potential "problem" like you.  Though Gracie Doodle is a big kisser so no problem here!  Very sweet boy that little Rooney is...DH doesn't sound half bad either!
With kisses like that...every day is 'Valentine's day'!! Enjoy :-)

That is so sweet... I got woke up today from my afternoon nap because Jack would not let me sleep. He kept licking my face. I know he was bored because he was home all day but it was so frustrating because I was trying to sleep. I feel so bad, I actually yelled at him for kissing me...

That is so sweet.and a great way to start the day, when you are ready to get up!!!!

Ohhh~ This is such a sweet story! You're lucky to receive doodle kisses from Rooney. Sheeba does once in awhile, wish I had more doodle kisses given. She's more interested in getting belly rubs ;)
This is cute Jane. Our Murphy has always gotten his "licks" in when DH and I are kissing. Has to get right in between us and kiss us both though.  He actually will kiss DH even more than me, so maybe he is resource guarding DH! 
awww, that is sooo cute!!!!!...your two best boys giving u  kisses in the morning.  What else could a girl want, lol.....
These doodles are just so DARN SMART!  My sya is, if he wasn't growling or truly guarding you...it's  nothing but lovin'

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service