DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

OK, this may be a little over the top. Winston's Cabana crate cover just arrived:-)

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This may be over the top, but it is oh so cute!

Om My Goodness - I love this, where or where did you get it. Seriously, we have to have steel cages in various rooms in our house, this just makes it nice.

I want one!

I ordered it on-line from a company called Bowhaus NYC. They have many patterns and colors.
Wow!  That is nice!  How does Winston like it?  Whenever I put a blanket over Bexter's crate, he somehow manages to have it inside the crate when I return.  He must clamp on with his teeth & pull it through the bars.  I don't know if it would last with him!  I wouldn't want to spend all that money & him destroy it.  Is that a matching bed inside too?  Very stylish, I'm impressed!
Traci -- Be careful with him pulling things through the bars like that.  One day Sophie was trying to pull a pillow into her crate and she was bracing her feet on the bars and her foot went through and got stuck between the bars.  It scared her and she twisted to try and pull it out ..... fortunately I was sitting right there and DH had not yet left for work as I sort of freaked a little bit and couldn't get it out, mostly because I was afraid I would hurt her!  All ended well, but scared the crap out of me.  That was the day the crate went away!  Bexter is probably too little right now but as he grows keep an eye on it.
Thanks for the warning!  I actually did get scared after he did it a couple of times (at first I thought it was a fluke), so now I don't put anything over the crate anymore.  I was scared he'd probably end up strangling himself or something.
It looks great!
My girls would not be happy if I blocked their air.  They run hot all the time here in AZ. I would love them though.  May help hide the monstrocities in my dining room.
One of the sides also has the capability of rolling up to generate more air flow:-)
It may be over the top....but I LOVE it.
It is really cute.  My girls didn't like a blanket over their crate either.  Also didn't want a bed inside .... it was too hot I guess.  Winston looks adorable in his new digs.
Really nice looking!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service