DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So if my puppy is 11 weeks and his coat is getting lighter in color. Does that mean his adult coat will come in light too or not necessarily?

Views: 912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's funny everywhere we take Ruby, doodle owners tell us she looks just like their doodle when he/she was 15 weeks---those adult doodles range from bright white, to creamy, to a blond streak down the back, to red ears, to apricot...so, we shall see, no matter what we will continue to love her infinity. Right now she has a white chest and belly, red curly ears, creamy colored main body, a white tip on her tail and a streak of golden hair down her spine. In some lights she looks so light-colored and in other lights she looks creamy/apricot. It's hard to get a photo of a wiggling puppy.

Oh is he cute!
He's so adorable, Ashley! What brand of collar is that? It looks like a quality made one.
Loki started out as a solid black puppy with a tiny bit of white on his chest and he now has quite a bit more white and brown all over so who knows! It's kind of exciting because every time I take him to have puppy coat brush outs he comes back looking slightly different and more colorful. I attached two pictures one his him at 3 months and the other is him at 9 months!
Attachments:
Heres his puppy pic
Attachments:
Love that puppy tongue!
Thank you! Puppy tongues are the best :)
Thank you! He was 27lbs at 12 weeks so he was a very big boy! I do love the dark ears yours has- makes his coloring unique :)

Holly was a bit darker and a bit more reddish color as a puppy (here she is at 7 weeks)

HOLLY AT SEVEN WEEKS - FIVE DAYS - Holly likes a soft bed but, will get hot after a while and switch to the cool tile.

Now she is a buff color - Sydney her half sister (same mother - different father) is almost white

Sydney (white) and her half-sister, Holly (buff).

What a beautiful puppy and grown up girl.  I love her color and groom style.

Ned is a labradoodle and has lightened over the years. He had red ears, tail and eyelashes.  His ears and most of his tail have faded into apricot.  His eyelashes have stayed 'orange' and his muzzle has darkened.He has faded overall but is still definitely an apricot. I know one of his siblings was a lighter apricot and faded to cream.

Ned is very cute! Is he a mini?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service