DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I will be picking up this sweet girl on Friday.
What do you think would suit her?

Views: 1550

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a little cutie!   If you throw out some ideas maybe we could help you narrow it down!

Well that was quick! I think you had your mind made up long ago to get a second doodle, but I like that you asked for opinions so it was an educated decision.  She is very cute and the name "Smokey" came to mind immediately.  Black doodles are beautiful, my daughter has one.

Well, I was looking and I wasn't quite sure about it, but even though we will have some new adjustments here shortly, I did use all of the responses to finalize my decision. :D

Thanks Ginny! I was on the iPad and you don't get that option.

Here are your images, so people can see them more easily--very cute! How old is she? She looks like she is 3-4 months old with all that hair! 

Flash is cute for that white splotch on her chest! Nova is cute too. Same reason--like a bright star against a dark sky.

She's actually going on 8 weeks. Lol. She had just had a bath and got microchipped.
But, one of the reasons I picked her was because of her hair.

she looks older than that!!

Lol. Well, my groomer to Gracie is the breeder and I've watched her grow up. Visited a few weeks ago as well. She's just fluffy from her bath and the pic is a captured screen shot where I edited out her brother.
Here's me visiting. :D
Attachments:

Holly or Noelle because its the season...almost

Joy (for the season and the Joy she will bring) - It's funny because my youngest granddaughter is named Joy and her birthday is December 27th.  They were also considering Holly and Noelle :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service