DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Nancy and Georgia Brown's Discussions (1,752)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I might trim the "cone" shape on his head, but other than that I don't see a huge di…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Sep 18, 2015 to Another "Turned into the sissiest poodle" dissaster

28 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Cynthia Shoe

"thanks I think the blow drying is what I'm not doing. And I don't have a great blow…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Aug 7, 2014 to Beginner grooming question with clippers.

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"If those flyaway hairs were longer would they stay put better rather than trimming t…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Jun 10, 2014 to question about grooming the face

13 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Christy&Riley

"Thanks everyone. Her coat has changed quite a bit in the last couple months. I thoug…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Jun 10, 2014 to question about grooming the face

13 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Christy&Riley

"Okay, I'm reading this thread and planning to take my dog her her second groom. I"m…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied May 9, 2014 to Blade / comb combination to keep hair long

28 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by DonMarie and Picco

"Thanks for the tip!. This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for."

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Jan 28, 2014 to Please help with grooming tips for a doodle with a strange coat

15 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Nancy and Georgia Brown

"I was going to post a separate question, but since we are talking... Would there be…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Jan 22, 2014 to Clipper help! I need to find guide combs.

26 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Wanda Klomp

"Thanks she's pretty special. I'm even more grateful that she has a wonderful disposi…"

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Jan 16, 2014 to Please help with grooming tips for a doodle with a strange coat

15 Jan 28, 2014

"Glad to hear! I would love to see pictures."

Nancy and Georgia Brown replied Jan 16, 2014 to Please help with grooming tips for a doodle with a strange coat

15 Jan 28, 2014

"thanks, I have been getting her used to most of the stuff. I trim the pads. Her ears…"

15 Jan 28, 2014

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service