DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Debb, Lucy & Oscar's Discussions (1,904)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't given much thought to male vs. female. I think temperaments vary greatly b…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Jan 9, 2016 to Are Doodle puppies different from other puppies...

12 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

"I have had no puppies other than doodles, but from my experience raising 2 doodle pu…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Jan 9, 2016 to Are Doodle puppies different from other puppies...

12 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

"The entire line of Zogoflex toys was what i was going to suggest. Both Lucy and Osca…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Dec 12, 2015 to Toy Suggestions Please!

25 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"Yes, absolutely, keep the counters clean of food. With Lucy, it was always during di…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Nov 18, 2015 to Counter surfing

6 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Cynthia Shoe

""Startling", might be a better term. I know, its all semantics, right? The idea behi…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Nov 18, 2015 to Counter surfing

6 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Cynthia Shoe

"I think I'd refrain from giving treats when he stops counter surfing. You might be i…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Nov 17, 2015 to Counter surfing

6 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Cynthia Shoe

"I thought Oscar's tongue was long... Moose has Oscar beat, hands down! LOL. Oscar ne…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Sep 27, 2015 to Puppy Tongues

14 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Kaitee and Orwell

"Others have given great advice. I just wanted to add that more than duration of a ca…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Sep 14, 2015 to Anxiety or Motion Sickness?

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Andrea, Belle and Honey

"Good point about the shots being a possible culprit. My doodles never had any reacti…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Aug 16, 2015 to Began vomiting this morning - gastroenteritis

9 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"Personally, I would say it's highly unlikely the food caused the vomiting, especiall…"

Debb, Lucy & Oscar replied Aug 16, 2015 to Began vomiting this morning - gastroenteritis

9 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service