DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Rose Coward's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, what an enlightening article.  I had no idea.  I thought poodles were the only…"

Rose Coward replied Mar 3, 2014 to Allergies to doodles?

23 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Is it possible that you could consider a pup with the curly coat?  It's just a thoug…"

Rose Coward replied Mar 2, 2014 to Allergies to doodles?

23 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Too funny   :)   I don't think Molly's ever done that in the house.  But she and I l…"

Rose Coward replied Feb 28, 2014 to Midnight Zoomies

12 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Rose Coward

"Is it possible that when she scratches she's inadvertently tearing matts out with he…"

Rose Coward replied Feb 14, 2014 to 8.5 month labradoodle recently started losing hair - is he too old for that to be his puppy coat?

13 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Hua

"I love the name, "Ragley".  lol"

Rose Coward replied Feb 3, 2014 to Advice needed! Will this puppy have a loose wavy coat when it ages?

46 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Christy&Riley

"Well, I'm sure glad Molly decided to cooperate.  :)  I wouldn't have described Molly…"

Rose Coward replied Feb 3, 2014 to Advice needed! Will this puppy have a loose wavy coat when it ages?

46 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Christy&Riley

"I'm afraid I'm didn't really pay much attention to Molly's coat changes, I just trie…"

46 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Christy&Riley

"I was told that when selecting a puppy that the head hair is the indicator, not the…"

46 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Christy&Riley

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service