DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Angel Schilling-Putnam's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This response is from a novice who has the luck of having an exceptionally well adju…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Apr 20, 2012 to "But He Listens to You!"

4 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by K and Racey

"I am so very sorry to be so blunt....but personally I do not think this is a good ad…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Mar 19, 2012 to So sick of cleaning up pee.

52 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Lindsey & Cocoa

"IMO better to be safe (less pain) than sorry (painful). We gave Winston one rimadyl…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Oct 24, 2011 to pain meds for dogs after being spayed/neutered.

20 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"Just a thought... Do you think that Harvey thinks he is helping, or doing a/his job…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 30, 2011 to Digging please help us its driving my husband mad

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Becka

"Zoomies, out of the blue. I tried to correlate it with post feeding or a snack "suga…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 16, 2011 to My puppy the night owl

6 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Angel Schilling-Putnam

"What great advice! I wish I would have come across this several months ago. It sound…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 16, 2011 to Teddy is finally home, and i forgot everything!

19 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Mona A.

"It so amazing how very perceptive this breed is! I remember reading that when they a…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 16, 2011 to Puppyhood is Full of Surprises

3 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Janel and Sophia

"So funny you said that! I am so diligent about cleaning out pockets before washing c…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 9, 2011 to paper shredder...

17 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Lisa {Zoe's Mom]

"Winston is 5 mos old. The only thing he is a perfectionist at is shredding paper. It…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 9, 2011 to paper shredder...

17 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Lisa {Zoe's Mom]

"Welcome Elizabeth and Cooper! Unfortunately, it seems pretty normal. I believe that…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 8, 2011 to Crate or pen?? Help! He barks/yelps in both!

10 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Hazel & Chester Wayte

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service