DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our family simply cannot come to agreement on a name for our little guy.We bring him home in 4 days and even though we all agree that maybe, once he is home, it might help us to agree, we are trying to decide on his name. So, if you, the DK family, have a notion to help the 5 of us reach consensus, we would welcome the input. :)

Our choices:

1. Reagan 

2. Moses 

3. Ike 

*He is predicted to be a medium size around 35-40lbs. 

Views: 538

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I think one will fit him when you get him home or when you see him again.  But I do have to say he is certainly cute.

It is said dogs do better with two syllable names, easier to hear/recognize so for that reason I say 1 or 2.

Thanks for the tip, Adina. When all else fails, we should lean on science to help us along. Ha! 

Bridget sounds so female. Nice!
As for the three family feud options, I like Reagan best.

But, as others have said, within a few days of brining him home you will know what his name should be and it might not be on that list.

Moses is my favorite on your list!

I love Moses! I think Reagan has become more of a girls name these days and thats what I think when I hear it.

I like Moses best.  But that's because one of the most awesome doodles I've ever met is named Moses. I think his owner is on DK --maybe in Jersey Doodles.  He is a HUGE grey doodle with an amazing story and a big, big heart.  And I think Mo (for shot) is cute. Like your other two choices too.  Good luck.

Oh, he looks like a Moses for sure!

I like Moses, too. Reagan is actually my favorite, but I also think of a girl's name now when I hear it (unless it is preceded by 'Ronald' ha).  I also do the "yell test" - meaning which name do I want to be calling out in the yard/park/wherever - over and over and over.  That's why my 2nd girl is not named Piper, which I love, because it just felt weird when I said it repeatedly, lol.

He's a cutie!!  Good luck

He is so cute! I think Moses fits him nicely. Good luck!

All three names are perfect and would fit his 'look.'  I am partial to IKE  because it is less formal than the other 2, which suits my view of doodles, but I see so far the vote seems to be going to Moses.   I agree with Adina about two syllable names (Clancy and Gordie), but I must also be a one syllable girl - hence Ned, and my two sons - Lance and Grant. :-]

Kathy,  I vote for  Poppy for your pup.

We had the same dilemma. Everyone liked something else. When we actually got the puppy we chose something completely different.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service