DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Carla, Lucca and Izzy's Discussions (1,178)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Yikes!!! That's crazy!! Mine would be x2. Not going to happen...lol"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Jan 18, 2019 to Champion Foods will be selling at Petco...thoughts

43 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Have you heard of any of these? These were some suggestions from one of our pet stor…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Jan 18, 2019 to Champion Foods will be selling at Petco...thoughts

43 Jan 28, 2019

"Thank you Karen!!! I really appreciate this helpful info. I just bought a bag of the…"

43 Jan 28, 2019

"Thank you, I will look at that.... also what about if I go to a senior kibble? Lucca…"

43 Jan 28, 2019

"Greatly appreciated!!! "

43 Jan 28, 2019

"Just got my last bag and it was free (buy 12 get the 13th one free) at my local stor…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Jan 17, 2019 to Champion Foods will be selling at Petco...thoughts

43 Jan 28, 2019

"Dang, I switched to Orijen Fit and Trim about a year ago. Now I will have to search…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Mar 26, 2018 to Finding a backup food for Pepper? (due to Champion issue)

7 Mar 28, 2018

"I like this!!!! Lucca and Izzy are exactly the same size and weight but Izzy looks l…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Mar 13, 2016 to My "big boned" dog

16 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Cynthia Shoe

"I found these Bionic toys that I stuff both ends with peanut butter, yogurt and bana…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Feb 8, 2016 to To do or not to do - Bones & Bully sticks to keep dog busy!? And which brands work best?

11 Feb 22, 2016

"We use the same food also but I buy it at our local Pet store. It immediately gets p…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Oct 1, 2015 to Acana Duck and Bartlett Pear food problem encountered

40 Oct 10, 2015

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service