DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie's Discussions (21,694)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if he would jump in if he had a role model - another dog who does jump into…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Jun 28, 2016 to Looking for recommendations - steps for my goldendoodles to get into my car.

13 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"You were on the Southern end of the Central Coast.  Lynda is on the northern part (…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Mar 21, 2014 to Pet Sitters when Traveling

11 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"It really can be fun to travel with the dogs.  We prefer to bring them whenever we c…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Sep 30, 2013 to Casey & Cody - traveling again

1 Sep 30, 2013

"Congratulations on working out  crate space in the RV!  It sounds like they will be…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Sep 2, 2013 to Casey and Cody "seasoned travelers" at 6 months old!

1 Sep 2, 2013

"Sometimes they outgrow this themselves - our lab mix did. My vet suggested that we N…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 16, 2010 to motion sickness

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"Kristie, talk to GBK there in Las Vegas!!!! She stays in Laguna at the coolest place…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 16, 2010 to Trip to Southern California with our Dood

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dexter's Mom

"Thank you especially for the fan suggestion. I NEVER would have thought of that. I a…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Feb 8, 2010 to Long day's drive

7 Feb 8, 2010

"Gina, you are right we should take stuff from home in case he feels strange. We neve…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Feb 7, 2010 to Long day's drive

7 Feb 8, 2010

"Thank you. Maybe you are right about taking the crate. I wondered, but I am not sure…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Feb 7, 2010 to Long day's drive

7 Feb 8, 2010

"My husband and I traveled 250 miles to get Ned (road trip!). The breeder told us to…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 27, 2009 to Where did your dood travel from to get to you? Plane, Train... Automobile? Any story you want to share about his/her first trip?

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Diane, Hurley and Sidney

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service