DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Julie and Charlie's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Charlie tends to lose traction when the fur between his paw pads grows a little long…"

Julie and Charlie replied Oct 22, 2015 to Slippery Paws

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Julie and Charlie

"There is lots of advice on the board about Giardia clean up! It sounds weird, but I…"

Julie and Charlie replied Sep 5, 2015 to Harley's results are in: Giardia...again

44 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

"Some of these are more like dreams:  No carpet! Ugh, mine never seems to vomit on t…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jul 26, 2015 to We are moving and question about house amenities for doodles

15 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by jenn D

"Charlie hates being brushed and combed, so he gets a haircut to about 1-1.5 inches e…"

Julie and Charlie replied Mar 27, 2015 to Mats, Mats, and more Mats (Grooming Questions)

14 Mar 27, 2015

"I would bet that Charlie carries less germs that would make people sick than a small…"

Julie and Charlie replied Mar 13, 2015 to Disappointed at Lowe's

19 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"Charlie used to have certain triggers, like when we both went down the stairs and he…"

Julie and Charlie replied Feb 21, 2015 to mouthing

9 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Karen Glassman

"I've seen some ALD breeders changing their tune on this to spay and neuter contracts…"

Julie and Charlie replied Feb 8, 2015 to Labradoodle Breeders who do NOT early neuter/spay

18 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

""All of our dogs, no matter where they came from, are blessings."-- Karen yes! I don…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jan 15, 2015 to Guilt over using the term "rescue doodle"

27 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

"Regardless of actual cut, whenever Charlie is groomed, I see more poodle in him beca…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jan 7, 2015 to Help I need a groomer!

6 Jan 7, 2015

"Two Charlie moments, both involving Christmas presents. I still think pet Christmas…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jan 4, 2015 to Any holiday doodle stories to share?

8 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Wendy and Myla

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service