DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

April Cliber's Discussions (638)

Discussions Replied To (549) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to know I'm not the only one! I can actually fit 4 dogs in the shower at one ti…"

April Cliber replied Sep 12, 2008 to Fall is coming! The wet, muddy season is upon us.

11 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by April Cliber

"Well.... The pictures were taken while they were in the shower. We have a big walk i…"

April Cliber replied Sep 12, 2008 to Fall is coming! The wet, muddy season is upon us.

11 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by April Cliber

"Have you not gotten any submissions?"

April Cliber replied Sep 5, 2008 to Win a Designer Collar for your Designer Doodle in the Design a LOGO contest!

7 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Adina P

"YES! My daughters dog, Lady, lays outside her bedroom door during the day. When Alys…"

April Cliber replied Sep 5, 2008 to Anyones Doodle sad from the kids going back to school?

3 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"Well, just reading this helped me out. I didn't even know we could private message!"

April Cliber replied Sep 4, 2008 to HELP! I Can't Figure Out How To...

5 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Adina P

"My dogs all have nick names and they will all come to them. Gracie ~ Goobie, goober…"

April Cliber replied Sep 3, 2008 to A FUN Discussion-Does your Doodle have a nickname?

135 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by KAYE LEMUS

"They're beautiful! Glad you were able to post the pictures. :o) My daughter has that…"

April Cliber replied Sep 2, 2008 to Completely off topic, but who has kids that left for school today? Let's see pictures!

32 Sep 3, 2008

"Oh GOSH! They are Adorable!!! I remember when I could put bows in my daughters hair!"

April Cliber replied Sep 2, 2008 to Completely off topic, but who has kids that left for school today? Let's see pictures!

32 Sep 3, 2008

"It's a poodle trait and it will usually straighten out a bit with time. I think thei…"

April Cliber replied Sep 2, 2008 to Normal or Not ???

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by LeAnn, Lucy & Rusty!!

"Well that's much easier than what I told her!!! I'm used to using photo bucket for t…"

32 Sep 3, 2008

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service