DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have a dog trainer coming to my home once a week for obedience training.  Yesterday was Bo's second lesson.  His trainer told me halfway into the lesson that Bo is one of the smartest dogs she has ever trained.  She says he is 'exceptional' at learning.  She is also amazed at how calm he is for a 3 month-old puppy.  Needless to say I am BURSTING with pride (like I had anything to do with it????) but nonetheless, I am so proud of him and just so happy that he is so smart and has such a calm temperament.  The trainer suggested that when he's done with obedience training I should send him to Good Citizen training and possibly get him trained as a therapy dog.  That would be so awesome!

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have every right to be a proud mama - that's awesome!!!  (You may not have had a role in the nature part of the intelligence equation, but you ARE the nurture part!)

That's what Doodles do best!

That's great!  The fact that they are such quick learners makes it so fun to train them.  CGC is a great idea.  And there are other things like traditional obedience and rally obedience that are fun, too.
Way to represent Bo. So is this the first doodle she's trained? Hopefully she'll let other trainers and people that doodles are hard to deal with is a myth.
That's fantastic, Way To Go Bo!!!

You should be proud momma!!!!  Good boy.

In our Canine Good Citizen class, 2 out of the 7 dogs were doodles and I must say, they were the most focused and best behaved. Gotta love a doodle.  Congrats on sweet Bo - those compliments would make me proud too!
It's almost like getting a good report card from one of the kids teachers!!! You have a right to be proud. Keep us posted.
AWWWW! Go BO!!! Definitely stick with the training. Duncan received his Good Citizen certificate (although i think they were a bit lenient on him for some of the items). A well trained dog is the best dog to have.
Aw, good boy  Bo! You have every right to be proud of him. :-)
Awesome!! I agree, def. stick with the training!! He will likely go far :-)
Bo, you ROCK, buddy!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service