DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jessica, Loki and Moose's Discussions (904)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't used that site so I'm not sure I can help there but I recently ordered min…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Nov 27, 2015 to Les Pooch or Activet brush

5 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Kemp Rader

"Loki has a very thick coat and I have the red and purple duo active brush and I find…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Nov 23, 2015 to Best Tools for Dematting and Clippers

25 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Laura and Angus

"I love The Stuff and Cowboy Magic Mane and Tail Detangler, I actually spread the Det…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Nov 23, 2015 to Best Tools for Dematting and Clippers

25 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Laura and Angus

"I use Cowboy Magic shampoo. I love the product but neither of my boys have sensitive…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Nov 7, 2015 to Best shampoo and conditioner

9 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"I got the 9 because both my boys are large and it would just take way too much time…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Oct 18, 2015 to Brushes and Grooming Products

13 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"Omg hahaha! This post and your captions for the pictures make me laugh! I think he s…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Sep 18, 2015 to Another "Turned into the sissiest poodle" dissaster

28 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Cynthia Shoe

"I love this brush! Completely worth the money! The red mat zapper side is the one th…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Sep 12, 2015 to The Stuff- how do you guys use it?

16 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Sue Ryzdynski

"Yeah that makes sense, hopefully it works great for the boys, I need a good staple t…"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Sep 8, 2015 to The Stuff- how do you guys use it?

16 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Sue Ryzdynski

"Saves me from falling so thank you!"

Jessica, Loki and Moose replied Sep 8, 2015 to The Stuff- how do you guys use it?

16 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Sue Ryzdynski

"Good to know! I'm a cultz too so that would end badly for me I'm sure!"

16 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Sue Ryzdynski

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service